- Healthy Turkey Noodle Soup (Omni-Vor)
- West African Peanut Soup (Veg-An)
- Copper Pennies (Veg-An)
- Tzatziki Dip w/ Stix (Veg-Lacto)
- Green n White Green Salad
- Ceasor Bowl/Wrap
- Hand-crafted Protein Bars
Healthy Turkey Soup! Home-made turkey stock with yummy veggies, turkey tid-bits and broad noodles. Much healthier than store/restaurant brands. It will feel like home, I promise! Our generous serving is about 200 calories.
Copper Pennies! Thi s is a personal family recipe from our mid-west family. Coin-diced carrots, with onion and pepper, then pickled in a savory-secret blend. Thank you Grandma! These gems keep for a long time, so you can store and enjoy for more than a week. Less than 100 calories/serving.
Tzatziki Dip! Big and bold Greek yogurt-based dip! I promise this will taste fresher than ANY store-bought version. Cucumber, lemon, dill, mint in a yogurt-based dip! YUMMY! We have the celery to dip with!
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla if ordered by Saturday for next week! AND/OR,
- Chicken Option!! Add fresh roasted chicken if ordered by Saturday for next week! Only $1 extra!
(less than 220 calories/container). ADD fresh roasted chicken to your salad for only $1.50 if requested by Saturday!
Energy Brownies! Everyone needs a treat now and then! Home-made and best eaten frozen, in my opinion! Just a few bites can satisfy your needs! A bit of cinnamon, walnuts n espresso make these treats special!
- Soups Small (10 oz): $3; Large (32 oz): $9
- Deli Sides/Dips: $3
- Big Green Salads: $5 ; $6.5 with protein
- Bowls/Wraps: $4.5 ; $5.5 with protein
- Natural Power Bars: $9 for 6 bars (keep frozen/refrigerated)
- Energy Brownies: $2 each