- Broccoli Floret Soup (Veg-An)
- Exotic Red Lentil Souip – (Veg-An)
- Maple-Dill Carrots (Veg-An)
- Herby Yogurt Dip w/ Stix (Veg-An)
- Tasty Green Salad
- Tex-Mex Bowl/Wrap
- Hand-crafted Protein Bars
Broccoli Floret Soup! Did you know that broccoli is a great source of calcium and protein? This soup is creamy without any dairy. The surprise is the broccoli remains in florets instead of being pureed. It has greens, celery, garlic, and herb tastes with broccoli florets. A serving is about 150 calories with 8 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber.
Exotic Red Lentil Soup! Filled with curry, mint, and coconut flavors with butternut squash, yams, mushrooms and super taste! It will put a smile on your face and another smile in your tummy. This hearty soup is about 280 calories, yet still very nutritious and health-ful.
Fresh Herby Yogurt! Dip- Home-made and delicious! We combine a protein-rich Greek yogurt with FRESH parsley, dill, green onion, garlic, and lemon. Served with a stack of carrots, it makes for a flavorful and healthy snack!
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla AND/OR,
- Chicken Option!! Add fresh roasted chicken. Only $1 extra!
Energy Brownies! Everyone needs a treat now and then! Home-made and best eaten frozen, in my opinion! Just a few bites can satisfy your needs! A bit of cinnamon, walnuts n espresso make these treats special!