- Creamy Broccoli Floret Soup (Veg-An)
- Marinated Cucumbers (Veg-An)
- Yogurt Dijon w/ Dippers (Veg-An)
- Ceasar Bowl/Wrap
- Chinese Green Salad
- Hand-crafted Power Bars
Broccoli Floret Soup! Did you know that broccoli is a great source of calcium and protein? This soup is creamy without any dairy. The surprise is the broccoli remains in florets instead of being pureed. It has greens, celery, garlic, and herb tastes with broccoli florets. A serving is about 150 calories with 8 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber.
Marinated Cucumbers! Simple, refreshing, and will last for a long time (but I bet you gobble it up before that). This is something my Grandma served up during most Sunday suppers. Sliced cucumbers and sweet onions in a home-made sweetened vinegar dressing. They’ll get marinated and a bit pickled and oh so tasty. And, the the calories are less than 80 cals a serving, so it hardly counts!
Ceasar Bowl/Wrap! Includes: lemony-couscous, green peas, red onion, Parmesan cheese, and roasted pepper,all rolled in a bed of romaine and flour tortilla. We provide a side of tasty Caesar dipping sauce. Less than 350 cals/serving and served fresh and tasty!
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla if ordered by Saturday for next week! AND/OR,
- Chicken Option!! Add fresh roasted chicken if ordered by Saturday for next week! Only $1 extra!
Chinese Green Salad! Our BIG green salads are fresh, seasonal, and diversified with a variety of veggies, protein, fiber and flavor! This week’s salad includes: Mandarin orange, toasted almonds, green onion, snow peas, carrots, and water chestnuts, with a sesame dressing (less than 220 calories/ container). You can ADD 64 grams of fresh roasted chicken to your salad for only $1.50 (please order by Saturday).
Handy, tasty, healthy, and chemical/ preservative-free (so much better than the commercial ones that stay on the grocery shelf for a year!). Each bar contains 15 grams of protein and only 180 calories. This is a great snack/breakfast solution for busy day. This week we offer Banana-Walnut!
- Soups Small (10 oz): $3; Large (32 oz): $9
- Deli Sides/Dips: $3
- Big Green Salads: $5 ; $6.5 with protein
- Bowls/Wraps: $4.5 ; $5.5 with protein
- Natural Power Bars: $9 for 6 bars (keep frozen/refrigerated)
- Energy Brownies: $2 each