- Exotic Red Lentil Soup (Veg-An)
- Sesame Green Beans (Veg-An)
- Herby White Bean & Sun-dried Tomato Dip w/ stix
- Tex Mex Bowl/Wrap
- Dreamy Green Salad
- Hand-crafted Power Bars
Exotic Red Lentil Soup! Filled with curry, mint, and coconut flavors with butternut squash, yams, mushrooms and super taste! It will put a smile on your face and another smile in your tummy. This hearty soup is about 260 calories, yet still very nutritious and health-ful.
Sesame Green Beans! Can be served cold or hot, and best when eaten with your fingers. Fresh green beans, blanched and combined with a soy-dressing and sesame seeds! Super low-calorie (less than 80 cals/serving) makes this a sin-less side dish.ur mouth with freshness n flavor! (about 190 calories).
Yummy Bowls/Wraps! This week, try our tasty and healthy Tex-Mex Bowl/Wrapl! This is a favorite of many!! Includes: Fresh couscous with lots of corn, black beans, queso cotija, red onion, roasted red pepper, jalapeno, romaine lettuce, and tex-mex seasonings; About 320 calories per serving!
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla if ordered by Saturday for next week! AND/OR,
- Chicken Option!! Add 42 grams of fresh roasted chicken if ordered by Saturday for next week! Only $1 extra!