- Healthy French Onion Soup (Omni-Vor)
- Sesame Green Beans (Veg-An)
- Healthy Mexican Dip (Veg-Lacto)
- Tex-Mex Bowl/Wrap (Vegan option)
- Poppy Seed Fresh Green Salad
- Hand-crafted Power Bars
Healthy French Onion Soup! An amazing classic onion soup with a rich beef broth with sherry and thyme, but no fatty cheese. Will provide crouton topper. Super fresh and light for this time of year. Only 100 calories and filled with flavor… let’s try it!
Sesame Green Beans! Can be served cold or hot, and best when eaten with your fingers. Fresh green beans, blanched and combined with a soy-dressing and sesame seeds! Super low-calorie (less than 80 cals/serving) makes this a sin-less side dish.
Healthy Mexican Dip!! Our Greek yogurt-based dip includes black beans, salsa, fresh cilantro and Mexican spices for something healthy and delicious! Served with a stack of cucumbers.
Tex-Mex Bowl/Wrap! This is a favorite of many!! Includes: Fresh couscous with lots of corn, black beans, queso cotija, red onion, roasted red pepper, jalapeno, romaine lettuce, and tex-mex seasonings; About 320 calories per serving! (can request vegan option!)
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla if ordered by Saturday for next week! AND/OR,
- Chicken Option!! Add fresh roasted chicken if ordered by Saturday for next week! Only $1 extra!
Poppy Seed Fresh Green Salad! Our BIG green salads are fresh, seasonal, and diversified with a variety of veggies, protein, fiber and flavor! You gotta try our grilled chicken.. its so flavorful and juicy – sliced on top just the way you like it! This week’s salad includes: fresh berries, cucumber, sugar peas, corn, red onion, and celery with a creamy poppy seed dressing. (photo may not represent current menu).
Hand-crafted Power Bars!