- Grandma’s Cabbage Soup (Veg-An)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts n Sweet Potato (Veg-An)
- Breadless Bruschetta (Veg-An)
- Chinese Bowl
- Festive Green Salad
- Hand-crafted Power Bars
Grandma’s Cabbage Soup! You know this if you have ever treated yourself to cabbage soup when you’ve been sick, or on a cleanse. It has souper powers! Let us serve you with a veggie brothy soup with cabbage, tomato, celery, onion, garlic, and herbs. Less than 90 calories per serving!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts n Sweet Potato!! One of our favorite sides and truly the labor of love. These roasted gems will be tossed with a spicy honey Dijon dressing.
Chinese Bowl! This yummy flavor is too moist for a wrap, so we offer the bowls this week! Includes: sesame- couscous, with shredded cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, and green onions.. We provide a bit of soy sauce on the side if you need it zippier! Less than 300 cals/serving and served fresh and tasty
- Chicken Option!! Add 42 grams of fresh roasted chicken if ordered by Saturday for next week! Only $1 extra!
- Soups quart (32 oz): $10
- Deli Sides/Dips: $3
- Big Green Salads: $5 ; $6.5 with protein
- Bowls/Wraps: $4.5 ; $5.5 with protein
- Natural Power Bars: $10 for 6 bars (keep frozen/refrigerated)
- Energy Brownies: $2 each