- Indonesian Carrot Bisque (Veg-An)
- Minty Green Beans (Veg-An)
- Dijon Yogurt Dip w/ stix
- Teriyaki Bowl/Wrap!
- Catalina Green Salad
- Hand-crafted Power Bars
Indonesian Carrot Soup Great reviews! A puree which is wonderfully curried-spiced, yet sweet n golden. Rice added to make it even richer! This carrot soup makes for a terrific vegan meal, or side dish!
Minty Green Beans! Bright and surprising! Just-tender fresh (cooked to tender) green beans flavored with garlic, jalapeno, mint and lemon. The blended flavors will amaze you! It won’t be too spicy, Shirley! It’s about 80 calories per serving.
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla
- Chicken Option!! Add fresh roasted chicken for only $1 extra!
Catalina Green Salad! Our BIG green salads are fresh, seasonal, and diversified with a variety of veggies, protein, fiber and flavor! This week’s salad includes: green beans, carrots, red onion, raisin, black beans, and radish, with a home-made smoked paprika vinaigrette.
- Soups quart (32 oz): $10
- Deli Sides/Dips: $3
- Big Green Salads: $5 ; $6.5 with protein
- Bowls/Wraps: $4.5 ; $5.5 with protein
- Natural Power Bars: $10 for 6 bars (keep frozen/refrigerated)
- Energy Brownies: $2 each