- Green Velvet Soup (Veg-An)
- Quinoa w/ Berries n Nuts (Veg-An)
- Herby White Bean w/ Sun-dried Tomato Dip (Veg-An)
- Tuna Salad w/ Veggies
- Mexican “Burrito” Wrap/Bowl
- Hand-crafted Protein Bars
Quinoa with Nuts n Berries! Perfect blend of taste with super nutrition! Quinoa is the only plant protein source that contains all essential amino acids! Perfect for the vegan and their friends! Quinoa is not a grain; it’s a seed from the chard family. This side includes fresh scallions, parsley and mint, with toasted almonds and currants, blended in a zesty lime dressing. About 180 cals per serving
Herby White Bean w/ Sun-dried Tomato Dip! Delicious white beans with lemon, rosemary, sage and sun-dried tomatoes. Served with a stack of celery, it makes for a flavorful and healthy snack filled with fiber, protein and joy (about 250 calories/container). Only about 90 calories/serving.
Mexi Burrito Wrap/Bowl! This week, try our tasty and healthy wraps or bowls! A spicy low-fat black beans with lots of flavor and our brown limey-cilantro rice, a bit of avocado, and romaine. You even enjoy a dipper of salsa! Less than 350 cals/serving and served fresh and tasty!
- LO-CARB Option!! Substitute a bowl instead of tortilla if ordered by Saturday for next week! AND/OR,
- Chicken Option!! Add fresh roasted chicken if ordered by Saturday for next week! Only $1 extra!
Tuna Salad – w/ Green Veggies! Our BIG green salads are fresh, seasonal, and diversified with a variety of veggies, protein, fiber and flavor! This week’s salad includes: a traditional favorite! A protein-rich big scoop (over 4 oz) of our flavorful tuna salad surrounded by iceberg lettuce, and cucumber circles, celery, carrots, and red onion. (less than 250 calories/container).
Natural Power Bars! Handy, tasty, healthy, and chemical/ preservative-free (so much better than the commercial ones that stay on the grocery shelf for a year!). Each bar contains 15 grams of protein and only 180 calories. This is a great snack/breakfast solution for busy day. This week flavors, as available: Lemon.
- Soups Small (10 oz): $3; Large (32 oz): $9
- Deli Sides/Dips: $3
- Big Green Salads: $5 ; $6.5 with protein
- Bowls/Wraps: $4.5 ; $5.5 with protein
- Natural Power Bars: $9 for 6 bars (keep frozen/refrigerated)
- Energy Brownies: $2 each